SSC PBL 22
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSC FORUM HAS BEEN BOOOORN!!!

Go down

SSC FORUM HAS BEEN BOOOORN!!! Empty SSC FORUM HAS BEEN BOOOORN!!!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:53 am

Weheey! I've finally gotten this forum shizz down and ready for us SSC crew to get right down dirty in. ;]
I had to fiddle around with a lot of stuff here to familiarise myself around the forum, setting up the stuff you see here already.. so I hope people will find this a useful way to get together during what's left of this Easter hols and finish up on our poster before we come back!

This is just a "welcome" message I suppose. I'll help with anything that you guys aren't sure of about the forum. Just post "reply" to this topic (you'll find that button on the top left hand corner above this body of text) to write a message to this post or to any other post.

Once everyone has joined, I'll put everyone to having administrative powers so you can play around with the forum controls too if you like. I'll also hide this forum away from public's view so it's set to private and no sneaky little SSC spy can steal our amazing work... mwhahaha.. >:D

So now I guess what people should really do is upload whatever work they've done so far on their assigned topics. I've made each and individual post for different people just as we were assigned to them originally. Just click on "reply" and post up a link to your word documented file that's uploaded already to an another server, (since you can't do it directly onto this forum) or just simply, copy and paste in your work to the post reply. That's what I'd do anyway.. since it's only a draft so far and all. Helen will be gathering up all our stuff and editing whatever needs editing in the end!

Admin
Admin

https://pbl22.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum